See job description for details
About The Role
- Exciting role available within Institutional covering Financial Institutions Group
- Contribute across the end-to-end relationship credit management process
- Reports to the Head of FIG R&A, Specialty Funds Asia
Role Location: ANZ Hong Kong
Role Type: Permanent, full-time
As an Associate for Research & Analysis, Financial Institutions Group (FIG), your role is focused on the production of high quality and fit-for-purpose analysis to support credit decisions pertaining to FI clients, with particular focus on Funds and other Non-Bank FI segments. You will actively contribute across the end-to-end relationship credit management process covering Origination, Transaction Structuring, Risk Grading, Risk Analysis & Credit Approval, Documentation, Portfolio Monitoring, and Specialised Industry Research.
You will also provide first line of defence (in conjunction with relationship executives), ensure well managed principles, and manage credit risks within an allocated portfolio. In addition, you will represent CCM & Relationship Management teams in GCA & GIA reviews and be a change agent and drive efficiencies across policy, process, systems and risk management across both FIG R&A and FIG segments. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Established banking experience, with proven relationship & credit management skills across industry segments in multiple geographies. Specific credit skills in FI entities, including the banks/ finance companies / funds / insurance/ leasing/ asset management companies preferred.
- Strong knowledge and exposure to Risk & Compliance management along with country-specific risk knowledge and understanding of the operating and regulatory environment across jurisdictions.
- Highly advanced collaboration, relationship, networking, influencing, and communication skills.
- Strong client focus with the capability of leading due diligence activities, negotiations and senior level customer engagements.
- Planning and organisational skills, capable of prioritising effectively in order to meet all requirements – strong attention to detail, limited supervision and capable of driving agenda for customer, product, relationship and risk.
- Strategic mindset, highly commercial with a proven ability to balance risk/reward priorities.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number HON002594.