BCCL is a joint venture established by CFETS and HKEX to support Bond Connect related trading services. CFETS is a major global trading platform and pricing center for RMB and related products, while HKEX is a leading operator of exchanges and clearing houses based in Hong Kong. Bond Connect is a breakthrough in China mutual market access, allowing investors from Mainland China and overseas to trade in each other's bond markets through a market infrastructure linkage in Hong Kong. For company details: https://www.chinabondconnect.com/en/About-Us/Company-Introduction.html
- Responsible for maintaining the stable operation of the production environment and infrastructure of BCCL
- Responsible for maintaining and management for BCCL’s on-premises servers, data center, network devices, and public cloud infrastructure.
- Responsible for application support and operations.
- Responsible for change management.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build IT production and operation processes and establish a change management process.
- Conduct performance & availability monitoring, capacity management, system management, and tuning, configuration & service level management, problem diagnosis & resolution
- Perform system problem diagnosis of hardware, software, and application, ad-hoc support is required, and follow-up action with service vendors
- Maintain high system availability and monitoring of the systems
- Test and evaluate new technology and roll-out out new applications, especially Fintech-related
- Negotiation with vendors and other external parties
- Prepare paper and document of purchasing new system hardware and software
- Conduct regular reviews and monitor all installed systems from infrastructure perspectives and report timely on any performance issues
- Prepare regular/ad-hoc reports to management on problems, incidents, and assigned tasks and project progress on a timely basis
- Responsible for assisting the security team to complete security patch installation and system upgrade operations
- Enable enhance the system process and support digital transformation project to adapt to shifting customer needs
- Provide ad-hoc IT support when required
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Production operation management, technical support, system implementation, and system integration. With previous Financial Institution’s working experience or implementation will be preferred
- Certification holder of CCNA/CCNP or Microsoft Certified will be an advantage
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline
- relevant experience in Windows Server, Microsoft 365, VMWare, Database, and Linux servers.
- Knowledge of IT operations processes including DevOps, Kanban and IT service management (ITSM), and IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Solid technical knowledge and experience in Cloud management
- Knowledge of SWIFT, RTGS, IMIX, or related Financial API protocols is a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English