- Implement IT control and process to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and company standard and policies
- Perform regular compliance checking, information security assessment and review, audit engagement and handle queries from regulators and auditors
- Promote technology compliance and security awareness in organization
- Work with company legal on client’s security requests on company service.
- Ad hoc company IT support.
- Other work arranged by superior
- 3+ year's relevant experience in Information Technology, preferably from banking or financial services industries
- Technical knowledge and experiences in Windows, Unix, Network , Databases. Cloud service.
- Professional certificate holder (e.g. SSCP, ACSP, CISSP, CISA, CISM) is a plus
- Good communications skills with fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Strong communication, organization and interpersonal skill
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Chinese word processing
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and related materials to email@example.com, quoting job position