Associate, Investigation Accounting, Forensic
We have worked with industry professionals in Asia Pacific, and worldwide through the KPMG International Forensic network of over 3,600 professionals to conduct successful enquiries and analyse financial information across numerous jurisdictions.
Our Investigation services include large-scale and multijurisdictional investigations, as well as documentation analysis, digital evidence recovery and process, document management and other analytical techniques. Using specialist accounting, investigation and business skills, our Investigation professionals assist our clients in the investigation of fraud, impropriety and/or suspected regulatory compliance issues. Responsibilities
The role undertaken by the individual will depend on the type and circumstances of each project and experience of the individual and will generally incorporate the following:
- Assist Partners and Directors with participating in financial investigations, interviewing relevant personnel, assessing and analysing data and documentation, preparing written reports
- Communicate findings with client's senior stakeholder and representatives
- Execute multiple large and complex engagements / tasks simultaneously
- Support and work as a team of professionals to perform high quality consulting projects; help to identify fraud control improvement opportunities for clients
- Involve in developing our product offerings, and assist in developing procedures and methodologies and training materials
- Support opportunity pursuits; build and maintain internal and external relationships, support marketing activities to external and internal clients Experience
- A degree holder and a qualified ACCA, HKICPA, CIA or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in financial investigations, strong attention to detail and ability to handle and analyse complex financial information.
- Strong project management skills, experience in handling high-impact and complex projects across borders or functions in a dynamic environment are a definite advantage
- Investigation experience with a law enforcement agency, regulatory agency or within a professional consulting environment would be valuable
- Strong presentation and report-writing skills with a good command of verbal and written English. Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) proficiency is a must.
- Creative thinking, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a high commitment to quality client service
- Resilience and a team player with a strong work ethic