Our client is a global quantitative trading fund that invests across the venture capital life-cycle, from early to late stage, and in various industry sectors.
You will be working closely with the investment team and portfolio companies on fund diligence, valuation and post investment monitoring. You will monitor data and reports for the portfolio companies' and conduct analysis on their financial and operational performance. You will also prepare periodic reports to investors and regulatory bodies, or reply to any ac hoc data inquiries from them.
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in FP/A, Financial Analysis, Transaction Services / M&A / Deals Advisory in asset management / private equity / family office / Consulting firms.
- Big 4 experience is HIGHLY REGARDED, Transaction Services / M&A / Deals Advisory experience is a PLUS.
- Strong sense of job ownership, flexibility to adapt to changes.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is a Plus.
For more information, please contact Celine Wong at email@example.com