Associate Recruitment Consultant / Researcher (Fresh Graduate) – Financial Services
- Competitive Monthly Basic Salary + Monthly Commission + Quarterly Bonus HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- IPS Group (Asia) Limited
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
Due to the expansion of our HK office, we have Associate Recruitment Consultant / Researcher vacancies for the Financial Services team in our Hong Kong office. We would also consider candidate with 3-5 years of work experience accumulated from another sales discipline, and keen join the recruitment industry as the Associate Consultant position, and candidates with 0 – 3 years’ work experience as the Researcher.
IPS was established in UK since 1969 and has since become a leader in specialist recruitment for a range of professional sectors. IPS Group came to Asia in 2007 where Hong Kong was their first office, subsequently opened other Asia offices in Singapore and Shanghai. We are now offering services especially to the financial services markets in North and South Asia and complementing to our UK and USA offices.
At IPS, the approach to recruitment is never prescriptive. Instead of adhering to received rules and standard practices, our approach encourages the individual initiative and has resulted in a great number of clients seeking to work with us.
Business and Consultant Environment:
IPS is unusual in many respects, we are not KPI driven and instead result / performance driven. In addition to the monthly guaranteed fixed basic salary, we incentivize consultants on monthly commission and quarterly bonus.
IPS do not believe in penalty system, instead we motivate consultants to look beyond months without any sales but to focus on the pipeline, there is NO THRESHOLD that your base will not be deducted, and NO DEFICIT that stops you from earning more in our Group.
The success of IPS affirms the quality of the consultants we employ. Most of them have prior hands-on experience in the particular field for which they now recruit and are trained in-house. All of them exhibit a genuine pride and a passion in their work and demonstrate an uncommon enthusiasm for getting it right.
A high level of personal experience, training and valuable insight is what really distinguishes our consultants.
The culture and ethos that IPS has developed means that they enjoy an unusually low staff turnover, so that many of their consultants have become long-term strategic business partners to their clients.
- Shadow senior consultants and learn how to develop the understanding of clients' business and gaining assignments / orders over face to face client meetings or busines calls
- Research and identify the most appropriate sourcing strategy for each mandate given by the senior consultants or country head
- Securing candidates through research, cold calling as well as advertising and networking appropriately
- Candidate management and retention, handhold the candidate servicing throughout the hiring process
- Note: All admin duties are handled by the supporting team
- Consultant, Senior Consultant, Manager, Associate Director, Director roles for Hong Kong office, ranges of possibilities within the business globally.
- University graduate in any discipline
- Recruitment experience is a plus but not a must
- Passionate in developing into financial services recruitment as a career
- Work as a team and Resilient enough to develop a business in line with revenue sustainability
- Personable, professional presence with a hunger to strive for success
- Someone who will thrive in an environment where management empowers you to get your results and loves to work independently
- Personal commitment to quality work, standards and ethics
- Proactive, detail-oriented, well-organized, and self-motivated
- Able to work with a team and independently, perform under pressure and time constraint
- Good communication, interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, MS Power point an advantage, not a must
To apply, please send your full resume with current & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.