As part of the Global Sales Operations team within Moody's Analytics, you will be providing our Hong Kong and China team with dedicated sales support and contract administration to sales professionals in the maintenance of existing accounts and new clients, in addition to ensuring compliance with company standards and protocol. The candidate should have some prior experience in operations or paralegal. Successful Operational Analysts are meticulous and outgoing, have excellent communications skills, and demonstrate exceptional organizational, prioritization and multitasking abilities.
- New and Renewal Contract management and administration (preparation, execution and record retention)
- Review contracts, validate CRM data, and ensure compliance with internal policies and standard methodologies.
- Provide administrative support including processing sales orders, handling subsequent changes/adjustments, reporting on product usage and contract signature/stamping.
- Process sales orders and handle subsequent changes or adjustments. Use judgment throughout the process and raise potential issues to align with SOX controls.
- Run fulfillment for web-based products with attention to timeliness and accuracy following license parameters. Permission/de-permission end users, process user changes, and provide a high level of customer support to confirm access or resolve basic access issues.
- Provide Operations Analysts and/or Sales team members with user lists, usage analysis, account information, track trials and provide other reports as needed.
- Resolve internal and external client issues or inquiries related to invoicing, collections, permissions, sales credit and recognition. Coordinate with Legal, Finance, Collections, Sales Administration and Client Services in global offices as needed to ensure client queries are resolved completely and promptly.
- Provide data quality reports to Operations Managers.
- Work on initiatives focused on improving data quality and driving greater efficiency, transparency, or accuracy for various tools used throughout the sales cycle (e.g. CRM, business tools, or other databases.)
- Ensure consistency and accuracy in handling trials, clients and prospects. Assist with maintenance of the forecasted sales data.
- Provide dedicated customer care through successful follow up with invoice changes/problems, permission problems, product queries, and maintenance of contact details.
- Ad-hoc administrative or contract support as requested.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years of experience within finance, accounting or legal (paralegal) preferred
- Fluent English and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional Chinese).
- Experience preparing Sales contracts, preferred.
- Usage of Microsoft Office applications will be standard. Familiarity with Microsoft Access or databases, preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moody's (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. Moody's combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com .
At Moody's, we're taking action. We're hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We're educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
Moody's Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients' growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today's business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.