Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Key Accountabilities
- Diligently follow the Privileged ID control standard according to the bank security standard
- Work with Regional ID hub and SG headquarter to ensure the privilege ID under a proper control
- Troubleshooting the ID password issues with CyberArk and respective Application and Open systems, i.e. Wintel, Unix.
- Support and perform the regular user access review (i.e. Dorman ID review, User Access Review, Matrix Review)
- Manage system administration on both applications and Open systems.
- Performing the ID onboarding process for Applications and Open Systems.
- Perform the daily reconciliation for the respective user access
- Support necessary audit and security compliance review
- Tertiary education or Advanced/Higher/Prof. Diploma in Management Studies
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience on IT Security or Security Administrative area
- Certification in information security disciplines such as CISA, CISM or CISSP is preferabl
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good writing and presentation skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.