A rapidly growing Private Equity with strong Asia presence is seeking to hire an Associate
, Sustainability / PE
for their business to ensure sustainability strategy is successfully implemented at the portfolio companies and contribute to the development and implementation of sustainability assessment, measurement and reporting frameworks. Job Responsibilities
- Provide research and insight into target companies for specific sustainability topics and to support deal teams and ensure high-quality, high-value sustainability considerations are integrated
- Undertake sustainability research, including desktop research, expert interviews, site visits, management meetings, to advance the sophistication of ESG due diligence from both risk and opportunity perspectives
- Conduct research as part of thematic sourcing of sustainability-related investment opportunities in APAC, and provide input to global and regional investment strategies Portfolio Management & Operations
- Support sustainability and impact data collection, analysis, and reporting across the platform
- Contribute to the development of Asia and group-wide sustainability strategies, including on topics such as climate change, diversity, biodiversity
- Keep abreast ofnew sustainability standards, industry updates and sustainability topics, and best market practices to capture new opportunities and manage risks
- 5+ years' of professional experience ESG / Sustainability experience from in-house corporate or investment role
- A passion to drive sustainable transformation in Asia.
- Top academic credentials (MBA or advanced programs in sustainability-related fields preferred)
- Familiarity with private equity transactions is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with key sustainability challenges and opportunities in an Asian business context;
- A quantitative and qualitative data mindset with excellent analytical skills
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholders and competing priorities, and complete tasks against demanding timelines
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience interacting with global senior-level executives
If you believe you have the relevant skill and experience and is interested in this position, kindly get in touch with Jack Leung with your CV to engage in a confidential discussion.