• The team focuses on investing into unlisted global technology and growth companies.
• It is responsible for supporting technology entrepreneurs with primary capital as well as providing liquidity solutions for existing shareholders through secondary transactions.
• The team employs its own balance sheet capital and also raises co-investment capital from third party investors.
• The Associate will have the opportunity to work on a strong pipeline of buy-side transactions as principal investor, as well as assisting with capital raising and distribution to co-investors.
• Asset management of the existing portfolio will also be a key ongoing responsibility.
• A flat team structure and small team environment will provide significant opportunities to take leadership on driving transactions and other work streams.
• The potential candidate should have 3-5 years of deal experience gained at a bulge bracket Investment Bank, Private Equity or Asset Management firm.
• Experience gained within Investment Banking Industry Specialist teams such as Consumer Retail; General Industries; TMT; or M&A would be of particular interest.
• Strong financial modelling and analysis skills are a must.
• Confident, team player with a strong entrepreneurial mindset; and
• Fluent in both written and spoken English & Mandarin