About GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited (“GF Holdings (HK)”) (Stock Code 1776.HK) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GF Securities (Stock code 000776.SZ), responsible for managing and planning the business of all Hong Kong-based wholly owned subsidiaries of GF Securities. We provide full-range cross-border securities and financial services for customers by fully utilizing the brand, business and network advantages of GF Securities.
- Conduct market research to identify business opportunities
- Establish good business relationship with clients
- Arrange presentations on products and services
- Support the team on day-to-day client activities and prepare required documentation
- Participate in sales planning initiatives and design appropriate relationship plans to generate new businesses
- Handle corporate account opening documents.
- Responsible for daily operation for corporate clients.
- Prepare business reports for Senior Management.
- Formulate user acceptance test for IT project.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 3-6 years relevant working experience in brokerage firms, banks, or other financial institutions. (Less experience will be considered as Associate)
- Candidate with front-line experience will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and analytical skills and able to work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (proficient in Mandarin preferred).
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge in Share Incentive Plan will be an advantage.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".
Further information about our group companies can be found at www.gfgroup.com.hk and www.gf.com.cn.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.