Strategic planning and analysis; Policies and Procedures; Master Degree holder
We offer attractive remuneration package (double pay plus discretionary bonus), 5-day work, competitive fringe benefits (wedding leave, body check, group medical insurance, dental insurance etc.) and excellent career development opportunity to the right candidate.
- Support the team manager in strategic planning of securities business;
- Analyze and report on operations;
- Review and revamp policies and procedures;
- Manage key projects;
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Master Degree holder in Finance, Economics, Business Administration and related discipline;
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in financial services industry or any exposure in financial services;
- Fresh graduate with high potential will also be considered;
- Strong PC skill & proficiency in MS office (especially MS PowerPoint);
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage;
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and time management;
- Self-motivated, responsible and analytical person, adaptive to challenges.
Applicants not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Our Company is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All information provided will be treated confidentially.