The role is to support the FSO Assurance leaders in managing and overseeing the process of collecting and organizing analytical data related to revenue, sales, and other financial activities. The FSO Assurance Operation Manager is required to facilitate effective reporting, financial planning and forecasting process at service line level where acts as a trusted business advisor to provide insights to the business.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications
- Lead on developing identified key WAM relationships at senior levels with a view to generating work from these prospective clients for the firm.
- Network widely within the firm amongst those currently and potentially providing services to the WAM sector.
- Maintain and further develop the sector team's knowledge and knowledge management capability in relation to WAM sector's business drivers, issues and personalities.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to present effectively and incisively.
- Ability to build effective, trusted working relationships with individuals, organisations and clients.
- High degree of personal drive and motivation to succeed.
- Able to network effectively within the WAM sector and within a large organisation to gain visibility, profile and engagement around focusing service offerings to this sector.
- Strong team player/team management skills.
- Strong programme and project management skills.
- An understanding of the risk management issues surrounding providing audit and other advisory services.
- MBA or equivalent level of evidence of business understanding through work experience.
- Experience of playing a leading role in a major WAM / programme management projects.
- Experience of providing advice to and developing close, fee-generating, and trusted business relationships with clients.
- Strong understanding of trends, developments and personalities in the WAM sector in the HK.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Demonstrated results in sales and sales management within a strategic solutions sales environment with a proven ability to lead teams brought together around an account opportunity.
Commercially astute / business aware:
- Will make significant contributions to sales strategy and have well developed financial skills
- Degree qualified; Post-graduate qualifications desirable, but not mandatory
- Possess a high degree of professionalism
- Will have credibility and business insight that can be demonstrated to partners
Excellent interpersonal, presentation and selling skills:
- Excellent relationship builder and able to utilize relationships to uncover and develop opportunities
- Genuine account management capabilities
- Proven results in long term, strategic, solution sales
Ability to quickly understand complex products and broad service offerings:
- Ability to sell solutions in many and varied business scenarios
- Project management skills with an opportunistic mindset
- Capability to comprehend Ernst & Young's solutions in Audit / Risk / Tax / Transactions / BAS and translate these to client value and benefits solid B2B selling experience and capability
- Managing complex sales process and long sales cycles
- Able to demonstrate a consistent track record of achieving sales targets
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Professional services experience
- Come from a WAM background
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.