Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Relationship Manager Commercial Banking - Business Banking
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking (CMB) business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Relationship Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Develop, manage and monitor a portfolio of SME customers by extending appropriate commercial banking facilities
- Meet or exceed the AOP business target with careful operating expense and credit risk management
- Maintain close business relationship with customers, and acquire new relationships through key customers and strategic partners
- Provide guidance, coaching and support for junior members in the team
- Monitor the quality of loan book of his/her portfolio and ensure all relevant control measures are undertaken to minimize the risk exposure and to support total quality management
- University degree in Banking, Business Management, Finance and Credit related discipline
- 5 years of sales and marketing experience in commercial lending in SME business preferred
- Passes in the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations and fulfillment of the competency requirements to carry out regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently
- Strong sales and customer orientation, with excellent analytical skill
- Ability to communicate effectively and create connection with others
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Relationship Manager)
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.