Back Office Metals Specialist, Hong Kong
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international trading house seeking an operations executive in for their Hong Kong office . Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Handle back office operations / administration in a team of 4 for a growing metals business
- Handle administration for logistics of metals products (shipments, warehouse releases , contracts, invoices, L/Cs etc)
- Work directly with the front office traders to provide a vital link between the back office and the front desk commercial side of the business to ensure all trade documentation and financial reports are submitted in a time critical manner.
- Ensure operations and administration across the metals portfolio is handled quickly and efficiently
- Role reports into the Head of Trading
- 2-4 years' experience in contract preparation, administration and trade support focused on metals
- A knowledge of the metals markets across any of the following: aluminium, copper, zinc, nickel, steel, alloys, manganese, chrome, ores, iron ore, coal etc
- Knowledge of shipping/transport processes and related insurance, documentation and trading policy
- Fluent in English; additional European language preferred
- Located in Hong Kong already