Balance Sheet Mgmt Lead Analyst - Senior Vice President
The Balance Sheet Mgmt Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Conduct day to day dealing activities within approved limits.
- Daily nostro squaring and trades executionfor all Fcy and SG portfolios
- Intraday liquidity management
- Manage liquidity risk within key regulatory and internal ratios and triggers.
- Manage Price Risk within limits
- Manage Regulatory ratios
- Transfer pricing analysis and execution
- Price risk activitiesto meet or exceed Plan revenues
- Review daily risk reports to ensure all risk exposures and limits are properly reported.
- Maintain satisfactory control and compliance environment with full adherence to all laws and regulations and Citigroup polices and procedure.
- Ensure Volcker and Consent Order Compliance
- Business support
- Help prepare Annual Funding plan and CFP
- Maintain Controls report for both Funding Desk and CSL ALCO
- Run ad-hoc projects
- Preparation of Governance reports
Job Family Group:
- 7-10 years of experience in Finance
- Bachelor's degree Finance, Economics or related fields.
- Self-motivated with strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills.
- Strong written and oral communication . Good interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skill.
- Ability to works effectively under pressure.
- Excellent Excel and VBA skills
Finance Job Family:
Balance Sheet Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting