- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited
- 18 Feb 19
Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Rooted in Hong Kong, we strive to provide one-stop cross-border banking and financial services to customers in Hong Kong, mainland and overseas Chinese. Riding on the edge of the Hong Kong and Fujian business and our cross-border platform, we will continuously maintain its core values of “Sincerity, Flexibility, Tailor-made Service and Professionalism” and provide premium services to our customers to help growing their wealth, and to create values and deliver returns to our stakeholders and staff.
- Conduct data analysis, prepare standard & periodic executive reports
- Participate in project based work or event subject to the business needs
- Provide support on the system integration projects & follow up the policies & procedures enhancement tasks
- Deliver in the implementation of different business initiatives in the team
- Perform any ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience preferably from banking or finance related fields
- Strong self-motivation & detail-minded
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of Chinese & English word processing and MS Office
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
We offer competitive packages and promising career opportunities to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with expected salary and the date of availability to The Human Resources Department, Chiyu Banking Corporation Ltd, 12/F, Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong, or fax to 2843-0133.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.