My client is a Swiss Private Bank who growing aggressively in APAC. For their fast growing business, they are now hiring an Assistant Relationship Manager with HNW client experience to support their Private Bankers. Candidate must be fluent in Cantonese, English & Mandarin.
As an Assistant Relationship Manager, your responsibility included:
- Assist Relationship Managers in daily transactional duties including taking investment orders, remittance, account documentations and credit modifications
- Support client relationship building and account maintenance to facilitate the business of Relationship Managers
- Handle administrative duties including KYC/AML and onboarding pre-checks
Ideal candidates are expected to possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or above with 4 years relevant work experience serving HNW clients
- Pass in the HKSI Licensing Examination and qualified under SFO for handling Regulated Activities Type 1
- Knowledge of private banking and treasury services, good understanding of banking operations and policies
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, able to work independently with good organization skills
- Excellent communication skills with strong customer-focused mindset
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese, good command in Mandarin is preferred
Interested candidates please click APPLY NOW or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Clauida Lee) for a private and confidential conversation.