Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Branch Distribution & Services Department
Branch - Branch Manager (Job ID: 2773)
- To be a team member of Branch Distribution & Services Department
- To implement business plans to achieve preset sales targets and objectives
- To generate new business for the branch
- To manage branch resources, particularly with regard to the provision of quality customer service
- To ensure branch operations are in compliance with the Bank's policies, procedures, and regulatory guidelines
- University graduates preferred, with a minimum of 6 years' relevant experience of which at least 3 years in the capacity of Branch Manager in a sizeable bank
- Pass in the Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examination or an Exempted / Qualified Securities Dealer
- Passes in the MPF and Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations
- Sound knowledge of the retail banking business and operations, and able to lead a team to ensure excellent services are provided
- Strong interpersonal, communication, sales, and management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge of Putonghua will be an advantage
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?FOCUS=Applicant&FolderPath=PORTAL_ROOT_OBJECT.HC_HRS_CE_GBL2&IsFolder=false&IgnoreParamTempl=FolderPath%2cIsFolor by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.