The Sales Sr. Manager is a senior management professional responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees, grow sales and client base in coordination with the consumer sales team . The overall objective of this role is to lead a team grow sales, build customer loyalty and recommend the development of business strategies or initiatives and may include the management of activities by external organizations, and the direct management of individuals and sales teams. Responsibilities:
Job Family Group:
- Take ownership of the branch, its customers, employees and processes; ensure team synergy and that service levels are met.
- Deliver balanced growth of all the products, balance sheet growth and profitability of the branch.
- Conduct planning and budgeting activities for branch and coordinate with facilities to ensure adequacy of infrastructure and general upkeep of the branch.
- Interface with government, regulatory and other civic bodies, to represent the best interest of the franchise.
- Review compliance/regulatory processes/norms and ensure implementation and adherence.
- Facilitate goal setting, performance appraisals, confirmation appraisals, labor law compliance, hiring and selection support, timely execution of disciplinary actions and that other HR processes are supported.
- Coach, counsel and engage with all branch employees to enhance efficiency and engagement; follow up on corrective actions.
- Carry out daily huddles with the branch team to communicate out information and solicit feedback; implement suggestions to processes as appropriate.
- Act as a corporate citizen for the designated Citigroup franchise.
- Fulfilling the clients' necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience required
- Previous experience in management of banking, sales or client service preferred
- Telesales experience preferred
- Extensive product knowledge
- Comprehensive knowledge of compliance and security policies and procedures
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Consistently demonstrates analytic skills
- Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Consumer Sales Job Family:
Branch Sales Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting