Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Retail Distribution - Branch Network
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 270 branches and service outlets, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
Primary location shows in a job posting does not refer to work location, the branch placement is subject to the final decision by RSS Management.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our branch network as Branch Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Formulate and implement sales and business development plans for the branch to achieve the assigned business targets
- Monitor the service standards of branch staff to ensure provision of premium customer services
- Enforce established internal operation / procedures to mitigate operational risks and ensure strict sales compliance
- Coach and motivate branch staff to build a professional and capable work force
- University degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or other relevant qualifications such as CFA, CFP or CFMP
- Passes in the HKSI licensing examinations
- Minimum 8 years' banking experience, with experience in promoting various wealth management products
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation and drive to succeed, with ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers and manage complex interactions effectively
- Shown strong situation awareness, strong desire to learn and able to work in Agile environment
- Able to inspire others to achieve their goals/ambitions in a variety of situations
- Work location will be subject to change and to be decided by Line Management upon joining.
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.