Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Retail Distribution - Branch Network
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 290 branches and automated banking centres, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population in Hong Kong while offering an extensive range of products to our valued customers.
Primary location shows in a job posting does not refer to work location, the branch placement is subject to the final decision by RSS Management.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our branch network as Branch Manager B3
. Principal responsibilities
- Responsible for leading, developing and managing a B3 branch to ensure achievement of the business objectives
- Ensure delivery of a consistently excellent customer experience and encourage customer migration to alternative channels
- Ensure strict alignment to global standards; operate with the highest standards that meet all regulatory requirements and ensure that the front line employees act as the first line of defense by having the right conversations with customers
- Accountable for minimizing risk and maximising operational efficiency
- Achieve results by working with the whole branch team, local market and wider community
- Play an active role as part of wider area/regional leadership team
- Deliver the branch plan including leads/sales prospect management and overall customer experience
- University degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or other relevant qualifications such as CFA, CFP or CFMP
- Less academically qualified candidates with relevant work experience will also be considered
- Passes in the HKSI licensing examinations
- Minimum 10 years' banking experience, with experience in promoting various wealth management products
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation and drive to succeed, with ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers and manage complex interactions effectively
- Shown strong situation awareness, strong desire to learn and able to work in Agile environment
- Able to inspire others to achieve their goals/ambitions in a variety of situations
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.