Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Retail Distribution
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 280 service outlets, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our branch network as Branch Sales Quality Assurance Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Assist Area Manager in ensuring that branch sales staff have a clear understanding of internal and regulatory requirements
- Set up sales compliance monitoring mechanisms and internal control measures
- Implement sales quality control at branches and support reinforcement activities to promote the concept of "treat customers fairly"
- Perform ongoing review on workflow and guidelines to enhance sales quality/service delivery
- Maintain close communication with internal stakeholders on sales compliance related policies and recommend appropriate measures for risk control and mitigation
- Keep abreast of relevant guidelines and regulatory requirements, identify their impacts and necessary controls on the sales activities in the branch network
- University Degree in a related discipline
- Over 5 years of insurance and investment sales experience in retail banking
- Familiar with relevant regulatory and compliance requirements
- Strong attentiveness to detail, compliance and control orientation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with sound knowledge of application software
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.