About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity , together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours . When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Role Responsibilities Background:
Financing and Securities Services, a division within Financial Markets, will cover all Securities Services Client businesses services - Custody, Clearing, Fiduciary and Fund Services, Securities Lending, Money Markets and Prime Services, as well as Utilities services -Funding Desk, Credit Valuation Adjustment, and the Modelling and Analytics Group.
The key objective of the Client Solution team is to create an excellent client experience for our clients across our footprint. This should be uniform and consistent across all booking locations. The mandate of this team commences from post sales through to day-to-day servicing of our clients. The core function of this team currently includes implementation, local service management, client services for both Securities Services and Prime Brokerage. This team will act as a conduit between Front Office and Operations, ensuring a seamless handshake between both parties, and a streamline day-to-day servicing.
FSS deems Client Solutions as integral to the success of FSS. High Level Objectives:
To deliver the right level of client service and advice to Financing, Securities Services clients in all interactions for their transactional enquiries complains, and other service-related issues based on the client tiering model.
- Responsible for serving as primary contact person for clients and internal staff for advice, enquiries, complaints and any other service issues.
- Deliver excellent service against agreed service standards and in line with client satisfaction criteria.
- As an internal voice of client, work together with other key internal stakeholders to solve client issues timely with no/minimal escalation and identify opportunities to improve overall service for the clients.
- Foster long lasting relationships and rapport with premier clients at the transactional / operational level.
- Identify opportunities for service improvement based on useful metrics and demonstrate results
- Manage existing/strategic clients to maximize client satisfaction and contribute to the client incident management by ensuring timely rectification and escalation where required. Ensure root cause analysis is completed and preventative measures are implemented effectively. Service level reviews conducted in a planned manner with appropriate engagement from internal stakeholders (i.e. Sales and/or SSO participation if needed).
Our Ideal Candidate
- Primary point of contact / escalation for external clients in terms of providing solutions, enquiries, complaints, resolving of discrepancies and transactional errors.
- Ensure the provision of the highest standards of client service in response to client enquiries and complaints in order to deliver best in class client service.
- Ensure incidents are managed and resolved in a timely manner. Actively engage with internal stakeholders and support functions to overcome obstacles in resolution of incidents while providing timely updates to client and internally on progress made.
- Continually identify opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance, through e.g. optimizing channel usage, identifying service improvements, product solutions, and cross-sell opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Excellent communication / written skills. Language proficiency of writing English, Traditional & Simplified Chinese is a must (and fluency in spoken Cantonese & Mandarin preferred).
- Minimum of 10 years client services or related experience in Securities Services with proficient product / process knowledge within securities services
- Organised with attention to detail
- Client focused and willing to go beyond expectations
- Ability to articulate well with all people at different levels
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence in clients creating credibility
- Effective interpersonal and communication (including questioning) skills
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers