- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Chinasoft International Technology Service (Hong Kong) Limited
- 14 Apr 19
TPG mainly provides technical and professional services for key clients and major industries; its goal is to become a full-chain information technology service provider that is based in China, serves global clients and takes the lead in the industry. The Company has in-depth strategic cooperation with industry giants such as Huawei, Microsoft, HSBC, Tencent, Aliyun and China Mobile. Deeply engaged in such key industries as finance, telecommunications, Internet, transportation and energy, the Company continuously expands the global markets, and provides its clients with full-chain, high-quality and high-efficiency technical services with comprehensive advantages and industry characteristics.
- Managing the capture, analysis and documentation of business process (including IT processes)
- Designing solutions or change interventions
- Create analysis of customer journeys and product functionality
- Helping define and track metrics and Key Performance Indicators for the product
- Oversee change management activities which can include diverse tasks such as timeline planning to stakeholder engagement
- Manage or collaborate in change interventions such as training and communication
- Tracking and documenting progress and managing status reporting
- Managing implementation of solutions
- Risk identification, risk reporting and devising interventions to mitigating risks
- Budget management and forecasting
- Management of external service providers
- Great understanding of technology and it application
- Demonstration of detailed technical understand of several technologies
- Working experience on agile projects and understand the application of agile
- Understanding of how DevOps works and how to utilize to in the agile process.
- Has development solutions using various technologies and can explain how they achieved this and the technologies used.
- Understanding and ability to apply Project Management discipline and portfolio management.
- Solid working experience in business or technical analysis
- Experience in presenting to senior stakeholder in both business and technology
- Communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Manager, Business Analyst