About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Assist Project Managers in managing projects in the business analysis area
- Analyse business process, propose and design new process and system solution for business
- Define Business Requirements by identifying business need, defining business problem, analysing business change and identifying new opportunities
- Bridge the gap among various stakeholders in a project during the Business Requirements Design stage
- Understand and Implement new Business / Regulatory requirements
- Manage, supervise and monitor the project testing
- Responsible for preparing test strategy, test plan and test reports
- Prepare Budgeting, forecasting, Planning, Modelling, Monitoring and Reporting
- University degree holder with relevant Business Analysis or Project Management experience
- have domain knowledge to understand the intricacies of the business(products/services), business operations and organization culture /policies
- Good Analytical skill and problem solving skills
- Good team player with strong communication/interpersonal skills and able to collaborate with stakeholders effectively
- with good Risk sense
- Able to Produce high quality documentation such as product/process overview presentation, Business Requirements Definition, Functional Specification/Users Stories, Test Plan and Test Reports
- Advanced Excel skills (including VBA, macros, pivot tables and formula)
- Fluent in both Cantonese and English.
- with banking product knowledge is an advantage
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.