This position is under our Business Support Department. Job Duties: process mapping, analysis of as-is and to-be processes, and gap assessments. Liaise among users and the technical developers to ensure business requirements are well defined and properly implemented. Formulate test plans, conduct UAT and regression test. Requirements: Degree holder in Computer Science. Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience in development of IT systems with at least 2 year in BA or SA role with proven track record in business requirement discussion and documentation. Familiar with system development life cycle, data flow and UAT process & writing the BRD and FSD.
Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Rooted in Hong Kong, we strive to provide one-stop cross-border banking and financial services to customers in Hong Kong, mainland and overseas Chinese. Riding on the edge of the Hong Kong and Fujian business and our cross-border platform, we will continuously maintain its core values of “Sincerity, Flexibility, Tailor-made Service and Professionalism” and provide premium services to our customers to help growing their wealth, and to create values and deliver returns to our stakeholders and staff.
- Process mapping, analysis of as-is and to-be processes, and gap assessments
- Understand and explain complex business processes, systems and tools with a specific focus on upstream/downstream impact; understands the relationship between multiple functions and/or tools
- Liaise among users and the technical developers to ensure business requirements are well defined and properly implemented
- Assist project implementation with proactively manage all the potential risks on projects and recommend mitigating measures if required
- Formulate test plans, conduct UAT and regression test
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience in development of IT systems with at least 2 year in business analysis or system analysis role with proven track record in business requirement discussion and documentation
- Familiar with system development life cycle, data flow and UAT process
- Strong analytical and report-writing skills; proven analytical skills in writing the business requirement document and functional specification document
- Proactive, able to work independently and under pressure
~We offer competitive packages and promising career opportunities to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with current salary, expected salary and the date of availability to The Human Resources Department, Chiyu Banking Corporation Ltd, 12/F, Chiyu Bank Building, No. 78 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2986-3233 or by clicking Apply Now.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.