• Collaborate with functions to drive operationalisation of business development, platform management and partner solutions.
• Evolve platform development roadmaps and collaborate on solution design to achieve optimal business outcomes.
• Detailed job responsibilities are to support the delivery of the Regional eCommerce platform
• Collaborate and implement on platform design through extracting business priorities and fulfilling business needs
• Work in collaboration with the UX/UI Product Design functions to realise and communicate on product requirements
• Ensure platforms are designed to support scalability, reliability and efficient maintainability.
• Perform in depth analysis and develop detailed functional specifications for strategic projects as well as smaller tactical teams.
• Clarify and define delivery scope into multiple minimum viable products.
• Produce practical estimation of implementation and cost
• Work closely with offshore teams, this includes greater focus on improved collaboration, on knowledge sharing, on skills transfers and ensure that requirements are well understood, and then met in a consistent and coherent manner
• Liaise with platform owner to ensure that solutions delivered are of global benefit
• Work with solution vendors and internal teams to perform detail design of technical solutions
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst and a passion for Agile ways of working
• Strong understanding and use of modern frameworks and their methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, lean, design thinking, human-centred design, multivariate testing, continuous improvement, and test automation
• Proven track record in communicating requirements both verbally and through user stories, with logical and clear acceptance criteria, that are easily understood by developers, testers and stakeholders
• Has well rounded technology digital knowledge; application, infrastructure, mobile, UI and UX
• Expertise in comparing data sets to create accurate insights
• Robust stakeholder engagement and management skills