Our client, a leading global bank, is looking for a Business Analyst .
- Opportunity with a leading global bank
- Experience in Fixed Income Derivatives products
- Fluent Cantonese & English
Business Analyst( Fixed Income Operations) [1-year renewable contract]
[Salary upto 50 K per month]
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for daily operational validation of FI Derivatives and supporting trading desk
- Capture risk and act as point of contact for clients to deliver quality service
- Responsible for process streamlining
- Provide input for change management measures
- Help in setting up a robust set of controls to ensure success of Middle Office TOM design and implementation.
- Provide trade compression and backloading support for reducing operational and counterparty risk exposures and achieve regulatory capital saving.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in banking
- Strong understanding of process flows, front to back trade life cycle and product knowledge.
- Working product knowledge of Fixed Income Derivatives products.
- Experienced in developing controls and the minimizing operational risk
- Fluent Cantonese and English
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" and send in your updated CV's.
We will reach out to you within a week if your profile is suitable for the role.