Headhunter - IT & Project Services
Our client is a multinational Investment Bank with a fast-paced and collaborative culture.
This powerhouse is currently seeking for an exceptional Business Analyst/Project Manager to take ownership on business critical & regulatory projects for their Equity Derivatives department.
- Managing projects/workstreams to achieve the project's objectives and business benefits, delivering agreed scope within timeline and budget
- Manage the day-day activities of a Project/workstream team ensuring best practice project standards are implemented.
- Regular and timely reporting and communication of project activities, timelines, impacts and implications to governance forums, project team members, stakeholders, and staff
- Identifying, monitoring, and implementing controls to mitigate key risks and issues
- Track and manage project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes and identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage project interdependencies.
- Manage and report project expenditures and benefits realisation.
- Build and maintain productive relationships and communications with key stakeholders.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- +5 years’ experience as a Project Manager working in a global banking environment
- Equity Derivatives experience preferred
- Experience in blended Agile/Waterfall
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement capabilities up to senior levels in business and technology
- Delivery focused Project Manager with a willingness to roll your sleeves up and get involved
- Must have excellent communication skills in English and stakeholder management