Job Reference # 201325BR
Do you have skills and experience to apply business analysis techniques to deliver IT change projects? Do you want to use your analysis, communication and documentation expertise to help our projects succeed?
We're looking for a IT Business Analyst to:
• engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
• translate business requirements into technical documentation
• collaborate with software engineers to deliver IT changes within an Agile framework
• conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
• identify opportunities to improve our processes Your team
You'll be working in the global Client Relationship Management team within the Wealth Management Technology department, collaborating with global stakeholders (primarily in Hong Kong, Singapore, Switzerland and Germany) delivering changes on a global IT platform. Your expertise
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience as Business Analyst in Financial Service Industry
• Experienced in working in a Scrum or Kanban environment
• Able to collaborate effectively with technical team and software engineers
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with technical understanding
• Solid communication skills to liaise with the business stakeholder and the technical team
• Sound knowledge of Wealth Management business and in particular the CRM space
• A Highly organized and detail oriented, vocal and fast learner.
• Able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team
• Experience and comfortable to work with remote team and multi-national and multi-cultural team.
• Able to meet deadlines while handling multiple tasks
• Able to prioritize your own task, and identify potential risk in early stage About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.