Business Analyst - Cloud - Consulting
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media. About Technology
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
Deloitte Cloud is trusted by many of the world's most admired organizations to deliver complex, enterprise-level transformation. We draw on Deloitte's business insight across industries and adjacent domains (such as risk, compliance and cybersecurity) and integrate that with vast technical resources to help modernize operating models, ensure culture change, and mitigate business risk. With Deloitte, clients do not only discover Cloud potential, but also adopt, apply, and scale the technologies needed to go out and achieve it. We also bring industry-leading assets such as our Cloud management platform ATAData that accelerates and standardizes migration and modernization scalably for clients.
Our Cloud Services include Cloud Strategy & Op Model Transformation, Cloud Migration, Cloud Managed Services, Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Development & Integration. We help our clients accelerate their digital transformation and competitive advantage by planning, executing and evolving with on their enterprise ecosystems of public and hybrid clouds. Work You'll do:
You're also expected to:
- Acting as a Business Analyst, usually with support of senior Project Manager and Business Analysts, team with others in multi-disciplinary Digital Transformation projects involving UX, Cloud-regulation and technology advisory, Big Data, IOT, AI scenarios.
- The focus will be on mapping client and project requirements to the right Cloud solutions and methods.
- Application Migration, Cloud Strategy and Business Case, Application Modernization are popular services we provide.
- Support MNC clients in making informed decisions on Cloud strategy and choices in the HK, China and Taiwan markets, taking into account technical , regulatory/legal and operational considerations.
- Work with major Cloud vendors (eg. Amazon, Alibaba, Tencent, Microsoft Azure, Dell...) and other technology vendors.
- team with others to produce a high quality work product to ensure a superior client experience
- collect, assimilate and analyze relevant data and use standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions
- apply basic financial concepts to client and Deloitte business models
- maintain a positive, professional attitude and adapt to changing priorities to instill confidence in team
- use and apply frameworks to organize concepts, identify gaps, and communicate ideas clearly
- value and consider the diverse perspectives and backgrounds of colleagues and clients
- apply technology fundamentals to client situations
- find and leverage a diverse set of resources and share findings with others
- Be a continuous-learner, and have a passion for the potential for technology to transform the way people live and work because Cloud and related technologies are always evolving rapidly
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Bachelor degree or above
- 2+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Good consultation and communication skills, self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure
- Mature, proactive and committed
- Outgoing character. Strong sense in business development is required.
- Proven track record in business development activities is a definite advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is mandatory
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Chinese word processing
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN171737