Our client is a well-established Fintech company headquartered in USA, they provide digital solutions to major financial institutions globally. They would like to hire a Business Analyst with a strong passion for digital technology to work closely with the Delivery Services Team to cope with their expansion plan.
- Lead and coordinate client business modelling and requirement collection outlining and delimiting the modelled solution
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to identify and specify functional system requirements
- Analyse business gaps and issues including business impact analysis while suggesting possible solutions
- Identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions for clients in conjunction with Project Managers
- Produce weekly status and analytical reports, present findings to internal managers and stakeholders
- Conduct data analysis based on source data systems and target staging tables, and lead design with developers
- Lead Quality Control through unit testing and deliverable pre-hand-off testing
- Develop detailed documentation to train client users and ensure efficient handoff to Production Support upon implementation and go-live stage.
- Degree holder in Information Systems, Business Administration, Finance or other related fields
- At least 2 years’ experience within the Financial Services Industry, as well as a basic understanding of financial products covered by wealth managers.
- Any other domain experience in Private Banking/ Wealth Management, such as financial planning/ client profiling processes or portfolio performance analysis would be a huge advantage
- Knowledge of analysis methodologies, modelling tools and Agile methodologies is highly preferred
- Experience in SQL, Java, Data Modelling and Mapping, Product Development Lifecycle or SaaS Delivery is a huge advantage
- Strong time management and change control mindset, along with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese is a must
- Commitment to the role, "Act Locally But Think Globally"