Business Analyst - Leading US Bank
My client is a leading US bank. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst with prior PB or Big 4 Advisory experience to join their growing Projects team. Responsibilities
- Establish project scope and define business needs with stakeholders and various other functional groups.
- Perform business analysis, user story preparation, determine workflow, and give recommendations on process enhancements
- Manage and undertake end-to-end project tasks from feasibility study, requirement analysis/documentation, UAT to implementation support
- Responsible for mapping out project timeline and path to execution.
- Preparation of project communication materials including but not limited to status updates and steering committee presentations.
- Monitor all deliverables and dependencies.
- Responsible for communication to all stakeholders on status and timeline. Act as chair for working groups.
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in project management (Private Banking or Big 4 Risk Advisory)
- Strong project management, people management and influencing and analytical skills
- Big picture thinkers but can speak to technical details
- Experience in Agile development is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Detail oriented, hard-working and able to work under pressure and deadline driven.