About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Analyst within the APAC CIB Markets Ops Product & Strategic Delivery Team (P&SD) that plays a critical role in driving the change and product support agenda for APAC CIB Markets Operations. The scope of coverage includes Middle Office (Rates, FX, Credit), Sales Support (cash securities), Client on-boarding and Transaction Reporting (MAS and HKTR).
This role will require the individual to have an end-to-end project management experience - determine and define the project scope, deliverables, plan/milestone to deliver the objectives.
The individual is expected to lead project working group, maintain RAID log and status reporting. Possess strong Senior Stakeholder management skills and build trusted relationship with stakeholders in Trading, COO, Legal/Compliance, Technology and Line of Business. Attention to detail and a control mindset to further strengthen the risk and control environment we operate within. In this role, you will:
- Design and document new business requirements to drive change or enhancements.
- Captured requirements in process flow diagrams/use case diagrams etc to secure signoff from stakeholders.
- Perform impact assessments to understand the impact on Operations, across all front-office assets
- Identify, analyse, and escalate as necessary and ensure project tasks are completed according to the agreed timeline
- Manage system enhancements which include preparing of test cases/scenarios, user acceptance testing and implementation
- Appropriate tracking and monitoring are imposed throughout the implementation and post successful completion by using tools like Confluence/JIRA
- Collaborate with Trading, COO, Compliance, Technology and Operations teams to deliver optimal solutions
We Value Diversity
- Proven track records of taking accountability and delivering complex projects to a high-quality standard to hard deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills and business writing skills including the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Challenges the status quo and seek opportunities for improvement
- Experience working in project/change management (preferably in Operations)
- Strong understanding of Operational Risk, Controls and Trade lifecycle in Derivatives Products (FX, Rates, Credit Asset Class)
- Strong understanding and experience of both SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadline
- Ability to work independently
- Hands on and can-do attitude
- Ability to identify inefficient and/or ineffective processes and provide solution options
- Aptitude to structure multiple tasks and work in an organized manner under pressure and time constraints
- Flexibility to manage multiple distinct work streams simultaneously
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.