- Collect business/user requirements, critically evaluate options gathered from multiple sources, and participate in quality peer reviews to deliver technical solution to address business needs.
- Project management to plan and oversee projects, monitor progress, ensure inter-dependencies are identified by keeping track of milestones / deliverables to ensure each party concerned completes related tasks in a timely manner
- Coordinate with and facilitate between System Owners, Business Owners, ITD, OPS, L&C and other relevant units (cross-functional) on the overall project rollout, communications, testing etc. to meet the business objective, analyze/deliver the functional requirements in waterfall/agile framework and facilitate the resolution of issues effectively
- Coordinate internal/business review and get business signoff for related project documentation and clearance including, but not limited to, project cost, plan, specifications, NPAP, project assessment. Etc.
- Regular update on project progress to the project team and key stakeholders, highlight items / key project risks for senior attention and seek guidance accordingly
- Responsible for end-to-end planning and execution of business case, acceptance testing, change management, training & communications
- Responsible for redefining business process and driving the target operating model design
- Post project completion, review with respective System Owners, Business Owners, ITD and other units concerned on the outcome whether business objective has been achieved / further fine-tuning required
- University degree / Diploma holder in Information Technology or business related disciplines
- At least 5 years in business analysis/digital project management experience especially in securities/banking/finance industry
- Familiar with SFC/HKMA related trading system front-to-back business flow
- Good problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical mindset
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese