Business Analyst, Commercial Banking IT - HSBC Operations, Services and Technology
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
HSBC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from disabled people, ethnic minorities and individuals returning to the workplace following a career break or retirement, as these groups are currently underrepresented within the financial services industry.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Analyst. Principal responsibilities
- Managing the capture, analysis and documentation of business process including IT processes
- Designing solutions or change interventions
- Create analysis of customer journeys and product functionality
- Helping define and track metrics and Key Performance Indicators for the product
- Oversee change management activities which can include diverse tasks such as timeline planning to stakeholder engagement
- Manage or collaborate in change interventions such as training and communication
- Tracking and documenting progress and managing status reporting
- Managing implementation of solutions
- Risk identification, risk reporting and devising interventions to mitigating risks
- Budget management and forecasting
- Management of external service providers
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Has development solutions using various technologies and can explain how they achieved this and the technologies used.
- Understanding and ability to apply Project Management discipline and portfolio management.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders
- Solid working experience in business or technical analysis
- Great understanding of technology and it application
- Demonstration of detailed technical understand of several technologies
- Experience in presenting to senior stakeholder in both business and technology
- Working experience on agile projects and understand the application of agile
- Understanding of how DevOps works and how to utilize to in the agile process.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.