Business Analyst, Fund Accounting
- 40 - 60,000 + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Bluemont Consulting
- 21 May 19
In this role you will play a critical role throughout the software development life cycle of fund management and Multifond Platforms.You will be responsible for interpreting and translating business requirements through in depth analysis into functional specifications. You will work closely with developers on feature scoping and design, coordinating development and UAT scheduling, prioritizing features, and managing ongoing client requests and bug lists.
- Be a primary liaison between the user community and the technical groups for the purposes of a specific project
- Analyze business requirements under the area of Fund Accounting and Fund Middle Office business
- Participate as a business expert implementing solutions as well as communicating independent reviews and testing of new vendor product functionality effectively to Business, Management and Information Technology Leads and provide recommendations on how the business should implement functionality.
- Assist in defining the detailed system process flow based on the agreed target operating models and package configurations
- Manage the UAT, IT and production support teams to ensure the delivery of system enhancements.
- Work in collaboration with the Product Team, IT and Vendor to design and plan projects which deliver new products and services across the securities portfolios and technology teams
- Contribute to Best Practice and continuous improvement of the framework
- Solid knowledge of Fund Accounting Vendor product Multifonds is definitely an advantage
- Demonstrates an in depth knowledge of the securities market and the associated market infrastructure for Fund Administration, Fund Middle Office and Custody business
- Relevant experience in Change Management and preferably under the domain of Securities, Fund Administration, Fund Middle Office
- General awareness of business, regulatory and technology change within investment management is essential
- Good technical aptitude, including excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Excel macros
- Self motivated with the ability to think, and act, independently and able to work under pressure to meet project deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, creative problem solving, collaborative and influencing skills
- Excellent relationship management and networking skills to work with stakeholders across business divisions and geographies
- Must be a good communicator, verbal and written by English. Cantonese is preferable.