Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for an energetic Business Analyst / Data Analyst to join our Hong Kong office.
The role will be joining the APAC data project team to integrate technology into existing corporate loan setup.
- Pre-project discovery of system behaviour / business processes
- Requirement elicitation via individual user interview or workshops
- Preparation of customer / staff journeys and user stories for agile delivery
- Act as the focal communication point between development team and stakeholders through system / product development life cycle
- Test case preparation, testing and live-verification
- Run show & tell sessions (project / enhancement demonstrations)
- Provide input for regular status updates
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance / Computer Science, or other relevant disciplines
- 1-2 years of working experience in international finance institutions, involvement as business analyst or data analyst is mandatory
- Attention to details, good communications skills, analytical thinker, team player
- Good understanding of agile delivery
- Familiar with customer / staff journey design
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence would be an advantage
- Experience working with data analytics or data science team a plus
Interested candidates please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.