My client is one of the top global investment banks. They are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their Cash Equity team in Hong Kong. Their mission is to enhance the OMS and handle various projects related to FIX connectivity/ DMA/ Algo.
- Independently analyze and research business requirements
- Creating and maintaining business and functional requirements documents, specifications and user manuals
- Working with users, developers and QAs to deliver high quality solutions
- Manage and implement client projects and ensure they are well delivered to clients
- Responsible for project planning, monitoring the schedules and milestones, and ensuring the deliverables are met with the user requirement
- Book and track time for projects appropriately
- Degree holder of Computer Science or related discipline, or with great aptitude for computing if holding other science / business degree
- 5 years+ related working experience in Cash Equities domain
- Demonstrable track record in Business Analyst/ Project Manager
- Good understanding of IT architecture and systems design
- Good technical skills to work with a team of developers
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills are essential
- Good written and spoken English, Fluent Cantonese
Nice to have:
- Strong Financial Industry knowledge – from either Hedge Fund or Investment Bank
- Good written and spoken Mandarin
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Justin Choi at Justin.Choi@BAHpartners.com or call/ WhatsApp (+852) 2544 4822/ 9689 3421 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340