The team of Business Analyst / Project Manager's act as internal consultants and you will have a say on what projects you will work on depending on where your interests lie. This could range from working with front office users on new product development, to regulatory change and transformation, to internal migrations and upgrades. There is a lot going on and plenty of scope for you to grow within a true market leader.
My client is looking Business Analysts who have work experience in Financial Services (Investment Banking, Fintech, Asset Management etc) and have adaptability to work across a range of projects.
- Facilitate the development of strategic and tactical solutions with business partners (e.g. Technology, Operations, and Legal) to achieve business objectives
- Maintain close communication with business users and IT teams and coordinate requirement analysis activities.
- Define business needs with stakeholders and various other functional groups.
- Perform business analysis, determine workflow, and give recommendations on process enhancements and system upgrades.
- To conduct in depth requirement analysis, define and prepare business specification
- Experience working in Financial Services
- Working experience in Business Analysis, Requirement Analysis and Gathering, Technical/Functional documentation
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively
- Strong analytical capabilities and learning ability, can quickly adapt to deal with changing requirements
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more information on the work involved, please apply to the advert for immediate consideration.
You are also welcome to add me on LinkedIn. Just search for "Hugh Tinker" and you can easily find me.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.