Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Commercial Banking - CMB Chief Operating Officer's Office
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking (CMB) business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Business Analytics Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Understand customers from a 360-degree view across online and offline channels to conduct omnichannel analysis and develop the Bank's omnichannel strategy for consistent customer experience across all touchpoints
- Support the development of real-time capabilities to enable real-time customer communication
- Conduct web analytics to understand customers' online journey to provide the best solution at right timing
- Work with business stakeholders to develop customer targeting strategies from data analytics perspective
- Support campaign management, real-time and batch event triggers management by rules set-up in decision engine and SAS programming
- University degree in Business Administration, Business Quantitative Analysis, statistics, computing or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of data analysis, campaign management, system development, statistical modeling, or project management experience
- Hands-on programming experience such as SAS, SQL, R, Python or Excel VBA
- Experience in real-time decisioning or web analytics tools (e.g. Pega, Celebrus and Adobe Analytics) is an added advantage
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Strong commitment in taking new challenges, self-motivation and creativity
- Good analytical, project management, visualization, storytelling and presentation skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Business Analytics Manager.)
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.