A reputable China-based Bank with its Group Company listed in Hong Kong is looking for a Business Compliance Manager.
- Develop, review, and enforce the compliance programmes according to the policies and guidelines of the bank and regulatory bodies in retail business
- Communicate with regulators, including HKMA, SFC and IA, to review compliance issues in order to address and meet regulatory or business changes
- Provide retail business support, and conduct regular operations to ensure smooth operation of the department
- Develop and conduct internal trainings to enhance compliance consciousness of all staff levels
- Liaise with the bank’s first line of defense regarding business operations & sales compliance
- Degree Holder in Business Administration, Finance, Business Law or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in compliance, internal auditing or risk management; exposure to China financial institutions is an advantage;
- Substantial knowledge in regulatory requirements relating to banking industry;
- Analytical, proactive and independent with sound communication skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to email@example.com. For details, please feel free to contact Janice at 6365 3508.