Business Compliance Manager (Business Risk and Control - Digital Team)
- Assist in reviewing IT initiatives from technology risk perspective for retail banking products and services.
- Identify technology risk and information security risk for digital products and services, recommend appropriate risk mitigation measures in business-intelligible language.
- Formulate, evaluate and roll-out the adequacy of control procedures, make recommendations for improvement and constantly monitor high risk areas.
- Review gap analysis in relation to the latest regulatory requirements.
- Prepare regular management reporting
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Security, Risk Management or related discipline.
- At least 6 years solid experience in Control function or Audit works with exposure in IT security, technology risk or risk management in banking industries.
- Familiar with HKMA TM-E, PCI-DSS and other security risk management framework
- Holding CISA or other recognized professional qualification of cyber security is an advantage
- A good team player with strong analytical skills, numerical reasoning and trouble shooting skills, able to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written
Job ID 498478 More Jobs From Bank Of China (Hong Kong) Limited