GreySpark Partners provides the expert advice necessary to deliver change to investment banks, hedge funds and asset management firms. The deep understanding of the financial services sector we have gained through our collective experience, creativity and tenacity enable us to consistently deliver the best results for our clients.
We are passionate about understanding Capital Markets. But more importantly, we are passionate about guiding our clients through the ever-shifting landscape of regulations, customer needs and competition to help them make the right decisions for the right reasons.
For more information please visit our website: https://greyspark.com/
As a Business Consultant you will have the opportunity to collaborate with clients across a range of engagements. GreySpark’s Business Practice assists Capital Markets clients with key business challenges by delivering tactical or strategic change projects, conducting targeted business reviews and defining target operating models.
- Proven experience in business and functional requirements gathering
- Experience of business case development
- Excellent data- handling experience including, but not limited to, Advanced Excel and SQL
- Experience of the full software development life cycle, with experience in testing
- Good business knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Cash Equities, Futures and Options, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Credit and Rates Products or Structured Products
- Good knowledge of the front to back processing required in Capital Markets businesses
- Experience of working in a team and aiding developers to produce a quality product
- Basic technical understanding (knowledge of SDLC and able to read Java/ other codes, SQL etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- People management, motivational and leadership skills.
Are you looking for:
- A challenging yet rewarding job in a growing Capital Markets Consulting firm?
- The ability to grow and attain levels of seniority within a growing company?
- Competitive salary package, including bonus and benefits?
- The chance to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial team of people?
Apply to GreySpark Partners and become one of our financial markets experts...