Our client is one of the leading global fund administration that focuses on alternative funds including private equity funds and hedge funds. They provide a wide range of fund services including fund accounting, middle office, shareholder services. Due to the expansion of business, they are looking for Business Development Director to drive the company's accelerating growth strategy across Greater China. The role is based in Hong Kong.
- Identify and develop a pipeline of potential clients, focussing on alternative investment fund and SPV administration, and private wealth & family offices business
- Understand clients' need and promote fund and corporate governance services and solutions to them
- Work with regional heads and local management lead to develop and execute a business development strategy for the region
- Keep abreast of the market trends and landscape, develop industry network and attend industry events
- Provide feedback to senior management on how to constantly enhance the competitive edge of the firm
- Achieve sales targets.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in corporate solutions, especially in fund services
- Those without direct sales experience but is keen in a commercial role are welcome
- Good understanding of fund accounting, fund operations
- Experience in client services or relationship management function
- Existing network of third party influencers and business contacts preferred.
- Knowledge of financial market including local and offshore funds markets.
- Strong self-confidence, strategic mind to lead and/or contribute to discussion with all type of stakeholders at various seniority levels.
- Demonstrated sales skills and ability to deliver on targets.
- Proven experience working with senior figures in the development of client relationships
- Strong verbal and written Mandarin & English skills are essential
- Strong business acumen with the ability to convert network into business
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Please contact Lyn at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Thank you
**All information will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret to inform you that only short-listed applicants would be notified. Thank you for your understanding**
FUNDS PARTNERSHIP (ASIA) PTE. LTD
EA License No.: 15C7420
EA Reg No.: R1328173