A boutique asset management is looking for a high-calibre candidate to expand their business. The firm is backed by a leading Chinese Securities firm.
- Responsible for the department’s Marketing and Customer Relationship activities.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new business and markets.
- Provide market feedback to the department leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
- Drive AUM growth
- Bachelor Degree Holder in relevant discipline or above
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Strong product knowledge and extensive financial solution experience
- Must have experience of working in a business focused environment, with preference of experiences in asset management industry
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads