Business Development Director or BDM
- base pay + commission HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Talent International
- 22 Sep 18 2018-09-22
Our client is one of the fastest growing Fintech startups in the APAC regions. With a team of more than 50 people, offices across London, Australia, Shanghai, and now they have come to Hong Kong to build their business here. They have raised US$100 million since 2017 from prominent VCs, with the business growing rapidly, they are looking for a Business Development Manager/Business Development Director to take their market-leading products to market.
Job Responsibility -
- You are responsible for expanding the company's market position and drive the company's overall growth strategy in APAC. To achieve this, you will identify new sales opportunities, pitch products and services, develop relationships with clients as well as strategic partners and define long-term strategic goals.
- You will focus on acquiring new clients in HK and SE Asia through their existing network and experience.
- Your target market will be selling FX & Payment API product to e-commerce retailers, marketplaces, and payment service providers (PSPs) who have a foreign exchange or payment processing requirements.
- Prospecting for new clients through networking, attending industry functions. You will set out the strategy within your vertical and devise an appropriate plan of action to engage with the market.
- You will also source, contact and close high-value opportunities while managing your book of active clients.
- You will be expected to help drive product innovation based on your experience and feedback from your sales duties.
- You are a sales professional with a proven track record of new business solution selling, ideally within FX or Payment sales in a non-bank institution.
- Technically minded and have prior experience working in API sales selling a similar product would be a plus.
- It would be beneficial if you have managed sales team previously or worked for an international business before and across the APAC region.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a level of maturity to run your own race within the organization.