About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Business Performance
Client's Experience Relationship Management
- To achieve the assigned sales target including referral & strategic threshold target with the aim to contribute to overall business objectives of the BB acquisition department
- Improve product holding of customers through cross selling on employee/ employer payroll service
- Identify & develop various sales channels to maximize BIL/ GIL sales on NTB acquisition
- Grow affluent segments by identify potential venues and targeted offers
- Boost up the call activities and online application by highlighting Client benefits
Risk Management and Control
- To provide excellent and quality service to all Clients - internal and external, maintain professionalism on appearance, presentation and venue setup
- To ensure Client's enquiries and complaints are properly handled and reported.
- To ensure all the application forms are properly completed with quality and accuracy to facilitate operation flow and improve TAT on BIL/GIL processing
- Identify and discuss issues that impact our service and opportunities for improvement
- Continue product knowledge enhancement and campaign offer update to avoid provide wrong information and create Client's negative feedback or complaints.
- Overall NPS >70%
Sales Governance and Operational Risk Management
- Ensure the Bank's credit / operational / reputation and compliance risks are held to the highest standards of risk management
- No failed results in internal and external reviews, including internal audits, compliance reviews and regulatory examinations
- To ensure that the CDD review is exercised diligently in timely basis.
- Embedded Anti AML and Counter Terrorist Financing awareness in daily operation.
- Facilitate regular (at least monthly) team discussions on risk awareness, operation and risk control improvements
- Observe the Delegated Authority together with Group Code of Conduct
- Abide by the Money Laundering, Customer Due Diligence policy, Mis-selling policy, Code of Conduct, Customer Data Protection, FATCA and Compliance.
- Fraud Prevention - Fully understand the importance of fraud prevention, prevent fraud risks, maintain safe and steady operation of the position, implement regulatory requirements of fraud prevention, strictly execute DOIs of the department, ensure to complete relevant trainings and embed fraud prevention in daily work
- Ensure compliance with external and internal regulations and policies. Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct. Understand and adhere to the Bank's Risk policies
- Compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements at all times, in particular for money laundering prevention procedures and reporting any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
- Ensure KYC/ CDD compliance for all new to bank and existing customers. Exercise risk assessment for new customers by following through all necessary procedures of KYC and mis-selling.
- Ensure effective complaint management.
- Report any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer of Fraud Control
- No failed audit and enhance control and process to minimize audit recommendations
- Explain Securities services and associated risks to clients who are interested in using the Bank's related services (applicable to RI only). Provide information on securities products and handle related customer enquiries as appropriate in day to day customer interactions (applicable to RI only).
- Compliance with the Group Sanctions: U.S. Persons Procedures. [i.e. must not be involved in business involving countries sanctioned by the U.S. and is not to be involved in any Affected Activity.] (applicable to US Person only)
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Follow operating and instructions/ procedures, understand duties and responsibilities and the need to seek clarification or escalate issues in timely manner
- Attend training/ on the job training adequate to undertake full duties and responsibilities to prevent any operational risk
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Business Banking Lending Product Team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.]
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Business Insurance Specialist
- Client On boarding Team
- Business banking Operations
- Business banking DDM Team
- Financial Crime Risk Team
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in HK,
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.