The Role Responsibilities Strategy Business Performance
Client's Experience Relationship Management
- To achieve the assigned sales target including referral and strategic threshold target with the aim to contribute to overall business objectives of the BB acquisition department.
- Improve product holding of customers through cross selling on employee / employer payroll service.
- Identify and develop various sales channels to maximize BIL / GIL sales on NTB acquisition.
- Grow affluent segments by identify potential venues and targeted offers.
- Boost up the call activities and online application by highlighting Client benefits.
Risk Management and Control
- To provide excellent and quality service to all Clients - internal and external, maintain professionalism on appearance, presentation and venue setup.
- To ensure Client's enquiries and complaints are properly handled and reported.
- To ensure all the application forms are properly completed with quality and accuracy to facilitate operation flow and improve TAT on BIL / GIL processing.
- Identify and discuss issues that impact our service and opportunities for improvement.
- Continue product knowledge enhancement and campaign offer update to avoid provide wrong information and create Client's negative feedback or complaints.
- Overall NPS >70%.
Compliance with the Group Sanctions
- Ensure the Bank's credit / operational / reputation and compliance risks are held to the highest standards of risk management.
- No failed results in internal and external reviews, including internal audits, compliance reviews and regulatory examinations.
- To ensure that the CDD review is exercised diligently in timely basis.
- Embedded Anti AML and Counter Terrorist Financing awareness in daily operation.
- Facilitate regular (at least monthly) team discussions on risk awareness, operation and risk control improvements.
- Observe the Delegated Authority together with Group Code of Conduct.
- Abide by the Money Laundering, Customer Due Diligence policy, Mis-selling policy, Code of Conduct, Customer Data Protection, FATCA and Compliance.
- Fraud Prevention - Fully understand the importance of fraud prevention, prevent fraud risks, maintain safe and steady operation of the position, implement regulatory requirements of fraud prevention, strictly execute DOIs of the department, ensure to complete relevant trainings and embed fraud prevention in daily work.
- Ensure compliance with external and internal regulations and policies. Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct. Understand and adhere to the Bank's Risk policies.
- Compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements at all times, in particular for money laundering prevention procedures and reporting any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
- Ensure KYC / CDD compliance for all new to bank and existing customers. Exercise risk assessment for new customers by following through all necessary procedures of KYC and mis-selling.
- Ensure effective complaint management.
- Report any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer of Fraud Control.
- No failed audit and enhance control and process to minimize audit recommendations.
Sales Governance and Operational Risk Management
- U.S. Persons Procedures [i.e. must not be involved in business involving countries sanctioned by the U.S. and is not to be involved in any Affected Activity.] (applicable to US Person only).
Regulatory and Business Conduct
- Follow operating and instructions/ procedures, understand duties and responsibilities and the need to seek clarification or escalate issues in timely manner.
- Attend training / on the job training adequate to undertake full duties and responsibilities to prevent any operational risk.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment].
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Business Insurance Specialist
- Client On boarding Team
- Business banking Operations
- Business banking DDM Team
- Financial Crime Risk Team
Our Ideal Candidate
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in HK.
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Bachelor's degree holder or above is preferable
- Experience with corporate or small business product
- Good interpersonal Skills and team work
About Standard Chartered
- Addressing Customer Needs
- Anti-money Laundering Policies and Procedures
- Bank Account Features and Services
- Customer Acquisition
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity , together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours . When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers